The “Standard” plan for the Photography Growth Package (“PGP”) includes the following products and services to be provided by IIMAGINE DIGITAL (“IID”):
- A complete website that is a replica of the demo site https://creativelogicmedia.com/photography
- Valid licenses for Elementor Pro, Fluent CRM Pro, Fluent Forms Pro, Cartflows Pro, Rank Math Pro as well as valid licenses for the free version of several other softwares.
- The website will be set up on your hostingServices
- Point your domain to your new site
- Setup SSL
- Setup email sending services in AWS SES
- Entire website (inc logo, favicon, site name, legal pages)
- Setup payment system (Stripe)
- We insert your text and images across the entire site (note – you supply the text and images)
- Setup Google Analytics and Facebook pixel
Other important information
- IID will attempt to deliver all of the items included in the PGP within 2 business days after receiving all requested information and files.
- Completing the work required to set up the PGP involves considerable time, skill, and effort by the team at IID so payment for the PGP is nonrefundable.IID provides no guarantees regarding client website performance (as measured by site speed, web traffic, financial metrics, or any other measurement)IID provides no guarantees regarding the performance of third-party apps and tools.
- IID provides no guarantees regarding the accuracy of the information in the Impact Entrepreneurship course or the extent to which it will have any impact on the Client’s success.
- IID provides no guarantees regarding the accuracy of the business model tool, the ROI tool (or any other tools), and the extent to which it will have any impact on the Client’s success
- The legal pages provided by IID for the Clients’ website may not address all legal requirements. IID is not providing legal advice and all clients must seek their own legal advice and not rely on any legal documentation created for them by IID.
- Support: After the website and other software has been set up and configured, IID will answer questions about how to use provided software but will not do the work for the client. IID will fix bugs in software arising from conflicts but IID will not fix bugs located within 3rd party software.
- Maintenance: IID will maintain all tools in a manner in which they are up to date, free of conflicts, and use valid licenses.
- Additional products or services beyond those stated in the PGP may be requested and will be quoted on a case-by-case basis.
- We may decide to change the hosting, themes, plugins, tools, or any other services in the PGP and this may impact the features and pricing.